10 Different Pallet Headboard
Every pallet is different, yet they have some common qualities in how they are constructed. Pallets should be sturdy and often made of strong, durable wood like oak. Oak is great building materials for headboard, plank walls, signs. Just like every task to be accomplished a plan is a must and this plan means to know how to deal with all related tasks. The headboard plan has to be executed in following ways:
1. After selecting the best pallet make it smooth by sanding it with a 60 grit sand paper. This tedious task can be of great help for smooth planks to work with. While sanding get rid of splinters and dirt.
Depending on the looks you want to give to the boards give them different treatments for example 1/3 were good as they were “warmer” in tone.
2. Join some 2x4s to the edges to create a giant easel. Make sure the angle is of 45 degrees. As greater angles like 80 and 70 degrees if followed then once we reach a certain height “the wall collapses. Once the angle is set at 45 degrees or so, then, start joining pallet boards together. A buddy at this stage camn be a great help. Keep moving the pieces around until the layout is pleasing to the eye
3. Add up the lengths of all the boards in a row while cutting and ensure that it totals 84″
4. Once the adding and cutting is done screw up the pieces and get it attached to your Custom Bed Frame!
5. For those who enjoy lighting along bedside, run lights behind your pallet headboard to achieve a back-lit look. Not only does it serve as a book reading lamp but also as a night light.
Now when you are done. Enjoy 10 different pallet headboard designs your sound beauty sleep.